Thursday 2 August 2012

Max Factor Gift

So I got this a few weeks ago and forgot to do a blog post on it. Woopsie. Anyway, better late than never.
 When I purchased some Max Factor products from Boots I got a free Union Flag tin plus a mascara, lipstick, blush and nail varnish!


The tin is really nice so my mum nicked it off me because she liked it so much. Inside the tin was the Nailfinity nail varnish in Red Passion, which as you can see if a really bright red. It's not really my colour so I will probably never wear it so I can't really comment on whether its a good polish or not.
The mascara is good but nothing special just a normal black mascara really and  its a great size as I can just put it in my mini make-up bag for my handbag :)


I love the lipstick and the blush though, they are gorgeous! The lipstick is in the Lasting Colour range in the colour English Rose, which is a light pink with a slight silver shimmer and is really creamy. I've had this lipstick before so I was really happy that it was a part of the free gift.
I was surprised that I liked the blusher as well because I'm not a huge fan of cream blushers this one is just sooo pretty :). It's in the colour Soft Pink and is one of the Miracle Touch Creamy Blush. It lasts quite a while and is buildable as well.

Top: English Rose. 
Bottom: Soft Pink.

I think that this was a great free gift but I'm not sure if I will repurchase all of the products as some of them are really expensive for how much you get, and I prefer their other mascaras to the one that was included.
You also got a voucher for their foundation which is great as I've just finished my Max Factor foundation, which I included in my July Empties video.



No comments:

Post a Comment