Thursday 14 February 2013

New Look Event

New Look were holding an event where friends and family of the staff were invited to come to the shop after it had closed so they could get 25% off everything except sale and label lounge, and I was invited too, even though I don't know anyone at New Look. We got to wander around the shop for an hour looking for things to buy, and luckily there weren't too many people so it was really crowded until we came to pay!
They also held a raffle with some of the prizes donated from Dove Spa and lots of gift cards to spend in New Look including £50 gift card! There was also little refreshments like cakes and biscuits ! :)
I ended up spending £55 but saved £25 so I was pretty happy with that. And because I spent over £25 I got a Dove Spa goody bag which included £5 off my next visit and also samples of Intense Hand and Foot Balm as well as a sample of Self Heating Sugar Polish, which is an exfoliating treatment.
I purchased a few clothes as well as some jewelry as I've recently got a bot addicted to buying jewelry, and also got a few things for a friend.
Blazer- £24.99

Grey Midi Dress- £12.99
Buddha Cuff and Earring- £3.99 
Cuff- Came with other earring

Skinny Jeans- £9.99
Socks- 3 for £4
Bracelet- £4.99
The next two items I got for my friends Birthday;

Earrings-£4.99
Bracelets- £4.99

It was a great evening and we had loads of fun even if I did spend a bit too much money and then got locked in the shopping centre too!



No comments:

Post a Comment