Friday 13 September 2013

Tenerife.

So I went to Tenerife for 3 weeks back in May (yes I know that was ages ago, I'm shit at posting on time). During these 3 weeks I went on Whale watching boats to research the whales and dolphins in Tenerife and  to also help raise awareness of the whale hunting that has been happening as well as collecting petitions against it, working for a company called AWF.
Here is what I got up to:












And this is the house we stayed in:





It was such an amazing experience and I'm so happy I went. I got to meet a load of new and awesome people and just had a great time with them all. If any of you are interested in volunteering here are the links:

Also if you're interested in learning more about whale and dolphin hunting I suggest you watch this:

No comments:

Post a Comment