Tuesday 17 July 2012

Spider-Man Nail Varnish.

I have never done any nail art or whatever before so I thought I'd try to paint the spider-man logo on my nails. It's not too great and its a bit wobbily :/ but I think I'll get better with practise. I'm thinking I might do a superhero nail blog post, so basically paint my nails with different superhero logos or something like that. Anyway here are some pics:



This is what my nails looked like to celebrate the new Spider-Man movie.


The right thumb was soooo difficult to paint which explains why it looks messier than my left thumb. I just used a really thin brush to paint the spiders over the top of the blue nail varnish. I used OPI's Into The Night, which is the sparkly blue/purple colour that is part of OPI's Spider-Man collection. This colour has grown on me so much and its beginning to be one of my favourite nail varnish's as its such a gorgeous colour! You can probably tell from my bedroom walls that blue's my favourite colour. This nail varnish lasts quite a while and doesn't chip either so it's well worth the money.
The red is by Rimmel London, it's one of the Lycra Pro polish's in the colour Ruby Me (319). It's basically a really bright red so it's perfect for Spider-Man. I wouldn't normally wear this colour but it was given to me as a gift and I've actually used it quite a few times.


Ruby Me & Into The Night.

I'm going to do Batman nails for The Dark Knight Rises on friday ( I'm soooooo excited!!!!) So I will do a blog post on that too which will be similar to this one even though I'm not the best at painting my nails haha. But I really enjoyed doing this little bit of nail art so I think I'll do it more often :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment