Sunday 9 December 2012

Mini Iron Fist Haul



I thought I'd share with you what I bought from Iron Fist recently as they are my favourite clothing brand. Iron Fist are a slightly alternative clothing brand as they make a variety of different clothes from more bold looking clothing to everyday or slightly sophisticated looks. They also make the most gorgeous shoes you will ever see! I own about four pairs of their shoes and would still gladly buy more. I've been a fan of their clothing since I was about 14 and have many different items from them. They used to be a lot cheaper but the less in your face tops are still affordable but a lot of the more going out type clothes are more expensive than Iron Fist used to be but that's bound to happen because the company as got bigger and more popular.

Lovelace Purse/Handbag- £13.49 
Lucky Lucy Flats- £31.99


Hell Yeah 3/4 Sleeve Top -£27.99
Guanotomorrow Tank Top- £25.99


























So these are the items I bought, just two tops a bag and some shoes. I made a YouTube video going into a bit more detail and also showing you what the t-shirts look like on. I'm really happy with these purchase's expect for having a few issues with the shoes. If you shop around or look on Ebay you can probably find these for cheaper than on Iron Fist's website, which is what I usually do.
Tell me what you think of these clothes and if any of you like Iron Fist too :)






No comments:

Post a Comment