Thursday 29 November 2012

Mr. Bumble Review



My nutter of a boyfriend bought me this the other day fom Lush so I thought I'd do a review. It's called Mr. Bumble and he's sooo cute! And pretty sweet cause my nickname for my boyfriend is bumble bee so I think that's why he got it for me. 
It is a knot wrap, which is something I've never had from Lush before and I think it's quite a cute idea. It just looks soooooo cute I've had it since August but didn't want to open it because it just looks too sweet, but I've decided I'll just put some old socks in it and wrap it up again...Yeah I know I'm a bit crazy.



It consists of the Honey Bee Bath Ballistic and Honey I Washed The Kids Soap, which both smell amazing. The bath bomb is honey scented (as you can probably guess) and turns the bath bright yellow. When in the water the scent becomes less obvious but still smells slightly off honey and toffee and also slightly softens your skin which is always a plus.
The soap also smells yummy and is honey and toffee scented too. It's not the best Lush soap I've ever had as I prefer fruitier soaps but It's still really good and does make you smell really sweet. 
I think this is a great little gift especially as it's coming up to Christmas even though it's not Christmas themed but it is slightly cheaper than the Christmas themed ones at only £7.95 but you do get one less product.
I would get the Honey Bee Bath Ballistic again but not the soap as Lush do have far more interesting soaps but as a nice little surprise it's perfect, especially because I can reuse the knot wrap.

Have any of you ever tried a Lush knot wrap? What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment